LIC’s Jeevan Anand Policy is a traditional plan that offers the tax benefits to insured on the premium paid on the claim received. Under Section 80C and 10(10D) of the Income Tax Acts.
It also provides security along with savings. You also get a bonus under this scheme. The risk cover under this scheme continues even after the policy period. If the policyholder dies after the end of the policy term, he/she is also paid death benefit.
In this article, today we are going to discuss about LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF so let’s the article.
- LIC Policy:
- New LIC Jeevan Anand (Plan-815) details:
- LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Calculator
- LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF:
- LIC Jeevan Anand Plan-149 Policy:
- LIC Jeevan Labh-Calculator:
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Premium Calculator:
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Calculator:
- LIC Jeevan Arogya Benefits:
- LIC Money Back Policy Premium calculator:
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment corporation owned by the Government of India.
The Life insurance corporation of India was founded on September 1, 1956, when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the insurance industry in India.
Over 245 insurance companies and provident societies were merged to create the state-owned Life Insurance Corporation of India.
Life insurance is a contract between an insurance policy holder and an insurer or assurer, where the insurer promises to pay a designated beneficiary a sum of money in exchange for a premium, upon the death of an insured person.
As of 2019, Life Insurance Corporation of India had a total life fund of ₹28.3 trillion. The total value of sold policies in the year 2018-19 is ₹21.4 million.
Life Insurance Corporation of India settled 26 million claims in 2018–19. It has 290 million policyholders.
New LIC Jeevan Anand (Plan-815) details:
When we purchasing a policy, the policyholder chooses the cover amount (Sum Assured) and the term of the policy. The LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF is determined based on the policyholder’s age, policy term and sum insured. The policyholder has to pay the chosen premium for the entire policy term.
If the policyholder has paid all the premiums and survives till the end of the policy term, then LIC is paid maturity benefits.
Under this scheme, the policyholder is paid the Sum Assured + Sum Assured Bonus + Final Additional Bonus (if any), as a maturity benefit. After this, whenever the policyholder dies (even after the policy term), the nominee is paid the sum assured again as death benefit.
If during the policy period, the policyholder dies, the death benefit is paid to the nominee. Which is calculated as follows.
LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Calculator
place for table
LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF:
LIC Jeevan Anand Plan-149 Policy:
In LIC Jeevan Anand Plan 149, an individual pays regular premiums for a selected periods.
If your LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF paying term is complete, then you will receive the maturity benefits payment along with accrued bonus.
In case if the policyholder dies during the policy term then the nominee receives a lump sum amount as the death benefit which consist of sum assured and bonuses.
An additional sum assured of accidental death benefit of 5 lakh is paid to the nominee, if the insured is below 70 years.
LIC Jeevan Anand 149 Benefits:
- Accidental Death Benefits: An additional Sum Assured Rs. 5 Lakh is paid if death is due to accident till 70 years of age.
- Accidental Disability Benefits: An additional sum assured Rs. 5 lakh is paid if the insured disable due to accident till 70 years of age.
- Critical Illness Benefits: Provides payment of an addition amount on diagnosis of any of the 10 critical conditions.
LIC Jeevan Labh-Calculator:
LIC’s Jeevan Labh is a limited premium paying, non-linked, with-profits endowment plan which offers a combination of protection and the saving.
LIC Jeevan Labh plan provides financial support for the family in case of unfortunate death of the policyholder any time before maturity and a lump sum amount at the time of maturity for the surviving policyholder.
LIC Jeevan Labh Benefits:
- Death Benefits: The death benefits defined as sum of Sum Assured on Death vested simple reversion bonuses and final additional bonus, if any shall be payable. The death benefits shall not be less than 105% of all the premium paid as on date of death.
- Maturity Benefits: The Sum Assured on Maturity equals to basic sum assured along with vested simple reversionary bonuses and final additional bonuses, if any, shall be payable i lump sum on survival to the end of the policy term provided all due premiums have been paid.
- Optional Benefits:
- LIC’s Accidental Death and Disability Benefits Rider (UIN:512B209V01)
- LIC’s New Term Assurence Rider (UIN: 512B210V01)
place for calci
LIC Jeevan Anand Policy 15 year:
LIC Jeevan Arogya Premium Calculator:
The LIC Jeevan Arogya policy provides you the health insurance cover against certain specified health risks and provides you with timely support in case of medical emergencies and helps you and your family remain financially independent in difficult time.
The health is the most important concern in everyone’s mind. In these days the medical expenses are touching the sky, when your family member is ill it becomes a traumatic situation for every family member.
As a concern person no one want any unfortunate incident to affect any future plans for you and family.
LIC Jeevan Arogya Calculator:
LIC Jeevan Arogya offers you:
- The policy provide the financial protection in case of pre and post hospitalization or surgery.
- The health cover increasing health cover every year
- Lump sum benefit irrespective of actual medical costs.
- Flexible benefits limit to choose from
- Flexible premium payment options
LIC Jeevan Arogya Benefits:
- Hospital Cash Benefits: If you or your family member insured lives covered under the policy is hospitalized due to accident or sickness and stay in hospital exceeds a continuous period of 24 hours, then for any continuous period of 24 hours or part, therefore, it provided any such part stay exceeds a continuous period of 4 hours in a non-ICU ward of a hospital amount equal to be Applicable Daily Benefit available under the policy during that policy year shall be payable subject to benefits limits and conditions mentioned in Para 11A and exclusions mentioned in Para 15 below.
- Daycare Procedure Benefits: Annexure due to medical necessity, a lump sum amount equal to 5 times the applicable daily benefits shall be paid, regardless of the actual costs incurred subject to benefit limits and condition mentioned in Para 11C and exclusions mentioned in Para 15 below.
- Other Surgical Benefits: Insured’s Hospitalization to exceed a continuous period of 24 hours within the Cover Period, then, a daily benefit equal to 2 times the Applicable Daily Benefit shall be paid for each continuous period of 24 hours or part thereof provided any such part stay exceeds a continuous period of 4 hours of Hospitalization, subject to benefit limits and conditions mentioned in Para 11D and exclusions mentioned in Para 15 below.
- Ambulance Benefits: In the event that a Major Surgical Benefit falling under Category 1 or Category 2 is payable and emergency transportation costs by an ambulance have been incurred, an additional lump sum of 1,000 will be payable in lieu of ambulance expenses.
- Premium Waiver Benefits: In the event that a Major Surgical Benefit falling under Category 1 or Category 2 is payable in respect of any Insured covered under the policy, the total annualized premium i.e. total one-year premium in respect of that policy from the date of instalment premium due coinciding with or next following the date of the Surgery will be waived.
LIC Money Back Policy Premium calculator:
The LIC money back policy offers the insurance plans where the survival benefits are payable only at the end of the endowment period. The policy provides the periodic payments of partial survival benefits as follows:
- In case of 20-year Money-Back Policy (Table 75), 20% of the sum assured becomes payable each after 5, 10, 15 years, and the balance of 40% plus the accrued bonus become payable at the 20th year.
- For a Money-Back Policy of 25 years (Table 93), 15% of the sum assured becomes payable each after 5, 10, 15 and 20 years, and the balance 40% plus the accrued bonus become payable at the 25th year.
An important feature of this type of policies is that in the event of death at any time within the policy term, the death claim comprises full sum assured without deducting any of the survival benefit amounts, which have already been paid.
Similarly, the bonus is also calculated on the full sum assured.
LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF LIC Jeevan Anand Policy Premium Chart PDF