Samagra Shiksha Portal – an overarching programme for the school education sector extending from pre-school to class 12 has been, therefore, prepared with the broader goal of improving school effectiveness measured in terms of equal opportunities for schooling and equitable learning outcomes.
It subsumes the three erstwhile Schemes of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan (RMSA) and Teacher Education (TE).
Today we are going to discuss the Samagra Shiksha portal and the terms which are included in it, like Login Samagra Portal, Education Portal Student Registration, Student Profile Updation, Education Portal, Student tracking, Samagra citizen portal.
How to register in Samagra Shiksha Portal?
The link for login on Samagra Shiksha Portal is being given further in this post, through which you can login on Shiksha Portal.
As soon as you login on Shiksha Portal, the page will open in front of you under Integrated Student Tracking and Management System. From the menu icons you see here, click on Enroll.
Student Mapping on Samagra Shiksha Portal through Mobile:
If you are not able to do Students Mapping from computer (PC) or laptop due to server problem on Shiksha Portal or for any other reason, you can also do mapping through your Android mobile.
By the way, there is a problem of opening the relevant link in mapping from mobile, but for this you are giving a trick, so that you can easily do mapping from your mobile as well. If you want information about updating profile from mobile, then read this post till the end.
The process is going on in relation to the profile updation of students on the education portal, in this regard, many people have wanted to know how to do profile updation of students.
In today’s post, we are giving information in this subject, hope this information will prove useful for you.
If you find this information useful, then please share this post through whatsapp, facebbok etc.
Samagra Shiksha Portal Student List School wise:
The second part of the page includes Class Wise List of Students who have joined your School under Academic Year (current academic session), Previous Class (last year class), Gender (Boy / Girl / Transgender) and Category (SC / ST / OBC / GEN).
Selecting and clicking on “Show Students” will display the list of students, which will contain the following information:
- Samagra Member ID
- Student Name / Father Name
- Result – Three options pass / Fail / N.A. If you select Pass, the next percent box will become active.
- Percentage – Here is the percentage to be entered on the pass selection in the result.
- School Status – Same and others are two options in school status, in case the student is studying in the current school, Same and others have to select others when the student takes admission in other school.
Update Students Results on Samagra Shiksha Portal:
Mapping and updating of results on the overall education portal has been made even easier.
Now to get the mapping done on the education portal, the result can be updated by login with the ID password of any teacher of the institution, it is very easy and simple.
For updation on Shiksha Portal, earlier the information could be updated by login with the operator id password, currently some changes have been made, according to the information received, now the teacher can use his unique id and password to get results of his school students, you can update.
MP Samagra Shiksha Portal Mapping:
Education portal has been upgraded by making the process of mapping on Madhya Pradesh Education Portal easy, teachers can now easily do the mapping feedings by logging on to the education portal through their login ID and password.
Talking about the process, the work was done only through clustered or BRC ID passwords.
It is mandatory to do mapping feeding of children studying in schools of Madhya Pradesh in which all the information of the children is on the Madhya Pradesh Education Portal named Integrated Student Tracking and Management System.
The information is fed on the education portal so that it is ensured It is possible that the right beneficiary can get the benefit of the schemes being run by the Madhya Pradesh government, which proves the demonstrated functioning of the government.
Follow the steps for Samagra Shiksha Portal Student Mapping:
- To do the work of mapping or feeding, first you have to visit the Madhya Pradesh Education Portal. To go to the education portal, you click on this link Samagra Shiksha Portal, now click on the lock button shown by the arrow.
- Teachers login through their login and password.
- After login, you will have to go to Enorll tab. If you do not find it directly then you can go to main menu and click on Enorll tab as indicated by the arrow.
- For your information, let us tell you that the mapping is done for the children who have just taken admission in the first grade or who have left the old school and entered the new school. So to go to the Student Management tab for mapping New Enrollments to Your School for the Session [Use details from Format – 1B] click in the link.
- Now enter the overall ID of the entry field and submit.
- Now update on the portal by entering the student’s information such as the scholarship number, the name of the class entered, the percentage obtained in the previous class.
People also search:
Hello friends, we hope you like your topic Samagra Shiksha Portal and we also try to provides some basic information to you to get to understand each and every step.
If you still have any issue or problems related to this article please let us know we will be pleased to help you guys. If you like our article Samagra Shiksha Portal please share.